I always start projects and never seem to reconnect with them till months later. I stripped the glass from the nose of HAARRRRYYYY's old Stewart and templated out one of the Tomb Stone templates on it months ago. Then, a few weeks ago I spent a day ripping wood for cutting boards. I ripped a piece of white cedar I found in the rafters for outside stringers on the paipo randomly during that session. I cut the blank and finally started gluing in the stringers tonight. This is what she looks like so far.
These Recycler projects are fun little projects. I think I'm going to make recycled wood flooring d-fins on this. It should be interesting to see how this one turn out.